RAC 0.86% $1.77 race oncology ltd

General Comments / Chat, page-9537

1. 912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    We can dig out old posts and ask why this was done at the time. I believe certain things were done based on information they had at the time and also the team members they had.
    But it’s important now to look what’s in front of us.
    1. Pete talks about bridging the gap between old trials with new dataset with cardio protection.
    2. RC220 supremely valuable and is going ahead well so far.
    3. Pa1/b fully funded.
    4. Option money will also start investigator led trial at low cost. I am hoping the results would be in line with Sheba2 I.e Bisantrene when used , does its magic and saves lives.

Sometimes things happen for a reason and Race hasn’t lost all the money raised to date on RC110 trials, when needing to repeat on RC220.

I feel ducks are lining up. The largest shareholder will have a lot to lose if he doesn’t get it right. So, I am confident, right decisions will be made. Pete Smith is brilliant. We need him to do all marketing and talks. Michelle and the rest of the preclinical and clinical team are also working hard behind the scenes to make it a success.
    Daniel and the team, you now have a bigger mission- not only to get Bisantrene to patients asap but also to prove RAC management non-believers, what you can do with your single minded focus and hard work, as a united team. All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.77
Change
0.015(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $300.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.82 $1.82 $1.77 $91.78K 51.30K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 31147 $1.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.80 8318 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.