RAC 6.44% $1.90 race oncology ltd

The board have fallen into line. T alone can force a...

1. 2,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3197
    The board have fallen into line. T alone can force a resignation. I voted against Mary and Phil at the agm but the board makeup isn't a massive concern for me currently.

The trading data has confirmed that JC is making an exit at arm's length via Shaws (he isn't dumping / sending us off a cliff - but incredibly unimaginative for a 'deal guy'). If there's no free float he can't sell. I actually think his volume would be beneficial in a rally - that's if it's not picked up off market near term.

The RC110 trial pipeline was definitely a shitshow. I think that was largely down to RC220 waiting in the wings - which was also a shitshow. Societal couldn't deliver (they were a legacy appointment - pre Tillett...). I won't point the finger at anyone. But it's now been manufactured, if only the engineering batch. We're over the hill there.

The p1a/b basket trial is earmarked for overseas expansion already. And with Susan Dent (literally the head of the international cardio oncology society) heavily involved with rac the past two years, I'm not all that concerned with trial design nor clinician interest. This trial has the potential to validate Zan in multiple indications. I think this is being grossly overlooked.

The biggest risk right now is the share price and third-party hostility. Even that's a positive in some instances.

Yeah, holders have been dicked around the past few years thanks to party politics, but the tide is turning. The diminishing volume reflects that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.90
Change
0.115(6.44%)
Mkt cap ! $323.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.84 $1.95 $1.82 $1.071M 572.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10605 $1.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.89
  Change
0.115 ( 9.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.85 $1.94 $1.82 55841
Last updated 15.58pm 11/06/2024 ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.