GOR 1.19% $1.70 gold road resources limited

We know what's coming esh. We've spoken about it in...

1. 2,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 481
    We know what's coming esh.

We've spoken about it in length and some of us have made preparations.

We know how evil these bastards are, but you can't live in fear either.

What good is cash right now, parked in a bank? Those preparations had to be made months ago. People can't withdraw 5k, so you can't make large cash withdrawals. That means people will probably get bailed in, hence the proposed cash bans, real negative interest rates. Your super isn't safe either. Nothing other than physical is safe. If they shut down the exchanges, that doesn't mean gold stocks go away. You won't be able to trade them, but many of us do not trade. Let gold stocks go private. I personally detest rigged stockmarkets. The Third Reich shut down theirs for good reason. It was a wealth transferring machine.

The smoke will clear. What our monetary system will look like we can't say. But I would bet this time gold backed currencies are the only answer.

Parasites still require slaves, and they can't afford to have slaves thinking too much about how they got there. They need them busy, in debt servitude and distracted. Otherwise it's off with their heads.

Shutter the markets. It's a good thing. But I can't see entire industries vanishing into the ether or billions without jobs. They pull that stunt and all they achieve is a state of anarchy. Parasites require hosts to survive, so it is a situation they cannot abide. Heads will be rolling thick and fast and it will be theirs not ours.

You can't make the moves you're suggesting based on a hunch. We thought 2008 was the end of the world and we got through that. This IS much worse. At least we've had this much time to prepare. If disalloweds go, so be it. If they pilfer peoples' savings and retirement funds, so be it too. But none of these politicians or bureaucrats are safe. And they know that too - no matter how many tanks roll down the highway.
    Last edited by Agent86: 19/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.