GOR 2.25% $1.74 gold road resources limited

General Comments / Chat, page-322

1. 12,686 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655
    It is still illegal to own gold in Australia only suspended as it is still written in the Banking Act. That suspension can be easily overturned without parliament. Just one that carried through that they did not totally amend permanently. Not getting my gold (what gold) & nor sapph. Playing seekers as a warm up to other, having a cold Hollandia as the gold price realises its up (UNSTOPPABLE = only time and don't be shy as manipulators wane. If they want to sell for margins crypto had a little profit on tonight for that but Dow futures are only a little red as mellowed. Bonds stink. Banks negative or nothing interest and waiting for market up hmm as how long this virus. Physical the GOLD real as gold paper suss. Smart traders picking the better profit ones from the bad. (GOR hello). Annual report countdown with (shock) goodies. -and traders to think why didn't I see that one derr.
    GO GOR hmm where that nameplate & drilling elephants strikes as I am not getting any younger -just saying. Bring GREEN.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.74
Change
-0.040(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.78 $1.79 $1.73 $5.135M 2.946M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 26905 $1.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.74 8046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.