IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Not holding a stock and yet spending one's days trolling it, on...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Not holding a stock and yet spending one's days trolling it, on HotCopper of all places, is just a deeply lonely form of nihilism. And the only thing that sustains it is people responding directly to them.

Really happy with the new appointment, IMU is definitely positioning itself one way or the other and new rumblings from Leslie signal a marked shift in approach to comms, which IMO says they're reaching a point where monetisation hopefully follows trials, and quickly.

Have also been really happy with this retrace despite the ephemeral feeling of watching red on a screen. Thought it was due earlier and there are no doubt a lot of investors exiting who have made a VERY solid return. Recycling and replenishing is a vital part of all spec stocks, resetting expectations etc. Fundamentals all the same, for me this is an all or nothing binary investment, and a calculated gamble stacked with favourable odds based on well basically everything IMU and its management has shown since I got on board.

good luck to all holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.