IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

I've been holding IMU since mid '19 and never thought I'd make a...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25

I've been holding IMU since mid '19 and never thought I'd make a post here. Lurked here for a while and only created an account recently to keep up with the ever-increasing number of threads.

It was thanks to many of the great posters here that provided the benefit of their time and efforts researching the company that compelled me to invest what was and still is a relatively large amount of money for me at the time. Clearly it has worked out so far but nothing is guaranteed.

What has made me post is this constant bickering between certain posters, some labelled trolls rightly or wrongly. I personally disagree with the way Shelby at least (maybe others) has been treated. Other than what some labelled an uninformed opinion about the market cap, they haven't said anything particularly inflammatory about IMU. So while they seem (like many others who are very bullish on IMU) to always want to get the last word in, I wouldn't consider them a troll.

The constant bickering doesn't just reflect poorly on Shelby but also on many of the IMU faithfuls. If you truly believe that a one off post saying something like "I think the market cap is too high at the moment" on this corner of the internet is going to have any big say in the share price of a billion dollar company then i don't know what to tell you. Bickering and asking who you work for just comes off as juvenile.

People need to just adopt the attitude, if you don't like a particular post or comment, just scroll on by. You lose nothing and save yourself some aggravation.

What some call an uninformed or poorly researched FA opinion of IMU may even be beneficial for perspective. Not every IMU investor will be trawling through these threads reading the research and charts posted. Many will just go off tips from coworkers, look at daily gainers or any myriad of other reasons. So it's fairly safe to assume that a lot of IMU shareholders may not be well versed in IMU's drugs and trials. Perhaps they would share this uninformed opinion if they saw the market cap and subsequently sell to lock in what they thought was a higher price than the company is currently worth. This may not represent a large portion of shareholders but I'm sure it represents at least a small portion.

Everyone just needs to relax and get on with it. If you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute, don't contribute and if you see a post you don't like, just keep on scrolling.

As this post is barely worthwhile in itself, it will be my first and last until I have something I feel is worth contributing to the forum.

BP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.