IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

General Comments IMU, page-86

1. 12,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3778
    Guys, consolidation is no rocket science.

If a stock performs well SC will have no negative impact, but most speckie stocks that did a SC have gone backwards if the stocks did not progress. That's why most of us speckie investors had mostly bad experiences with a SC.

IMU is an exception to the rule. I am not in favour of a SC as too many holders don't understand this simple process. Maths grade 2, number of shares divided by 10, sp x 10. But if done at 40c / $4 it would reopen after 2 weeks of transition time maybe below or above $4, depending on the ability of some holders to do the 2 simple operations.

Even harder for some, during the 2 weeks the stock code changes to IMUDA and you can only sell if your broker manually change that code. You can buy IMUDA and that will be changed back automatically. As hardly any IMUDA are available for sale the sp usually rises. But as soon IMUDA change back to IMU some who don't get it will think the sp went up by 10x over night and sell.

Have been through that scenario too often. SC demander, please be really careful what you wish for. Today's discussion proved it again, Don't do it for God's, IMU's and our sake.

The big banks got 1-3b SOI, BHP 3b + and nobody cares about that.

Please, there are way more important things for IMU to do than a SC. I normally agree with Alan Kohler but not regarding a SC. Not needed, not important.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $399.1K 7.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 201018 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 749859 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.