VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

I don't disagree with much of what you have said, I guess the...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    I don't disagree with much of what you have said, I guess the difference is how we each decide to process the information in front of us. I see no point getting angry or upset with it... it simply is what it is. It could and should have been done a lot quicker, but I'm not sitting here with any grave concerns about Vectors ability to do a good deal and generate value, and at the end of the day that's all I care about.

What do I know about getting deals done in DRC? I do contracts with aus. government from time to time and delays like this just don't 'shock' me anymore I guess, frustrating yes, but you can't just jump up and down and demand it go faster. At some point you have to acknowledge that investing in a company in DRC came with risk, one of those risks was delays, we have experienced that risk and the share price reflects it - it's not overly complex subject matter and it really does just boil down to patience. If people believe something is fundamentally wrong with the project or with management, just sell, but so far a 'delay' does not constitute failure, and a delay does not change the fundamentals - to think otherwise just means you're being led my emotion and not logic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.