VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

All good mate, I'm just being overly defensive/aggressive, a...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    All good mate, I'm just being overly defensive/aggressive, a by-product of being so confident on this stock for so long and dealing with so much rubbish on these forums ... some whinge and moan, but maybe this is my outlet lol, probably time for a break!

I completely agree with you, you cannot rely on any single source of information, you can't even rely on a company announcement so what hope is there really for a solid single source of truth? It simply doesn't exist. Social media, whilst an incredibly powerful tool is also rife with manipulation, I get it, but what can you do - doomed if you follow it blindly, doomed if you ignore it, it's all just additional points of data and it's only how those points connect and what the bigger picture tells you that matters, so the more references you have the more you see (for better or for worse) - 'DYOR' should probably be 'Draw Your Own Conclusions' I reckon.

Anyway, nothing against you personally mate, we're all a bit frustrated but hopefully very soon it won't matter what any of us think when it's done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.