VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

General comments, page-2

1. 7,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3551
    I think the whole game changes next Week , signed sealed and delivered is what this market requires. But early next Week I think will certainly see some positions taken in anticipation of a successful outcome

VEC is really ( By Mistake ) Lol timing its run perfectly , the World is hungry for another massive Gold discovery

World’s Largest Gold Producer China Sees Production Fall 10 percent
    China-Gold-Mine-Production-1H-2016-vs-1H-2017-768x562.png
    1:
    Gold mining production in China fell by 9.8% in H1 2017
    2:Decreasing mine supply in world’s largest gold producer and across the globe
    3:GFMS World Gold Survey predicts mine production to contract year-on-year
    4:Peak gold production being seen in Australia, world’s no 2 producer
    5:Peak gold production globally while global gold demand remains robust

World Gold Production Reaching Peak, to Fall Through 2025
    uploads-1523376266333-peakgold800x390.png
    In 2017, global gold mine production was a reported 3,247 tonnes. This figure is down 5 tonnes from the previous year and marks the first annual drop since 2008
    australia-gold.png Australian Gold Mine Production on Track to Fall By Half Over Next 25 Years

A steep decline in Australia’s gold production will have a significant impact on world supply and lends credence to remarks made by the chairman of the World Gold Council during an interview at the Denver Gold Forum last month
    https://schiffgold.com/key-gold-news/australian-gold-mine-production-track-fall-half-next-25-years/

gold-discoveries.png
    Here’s the simple reality: There’s only so much gold in the world, and we’ve already mined most of it.
    1:
    The world’s most productive mines have been fully depleted.
    2:South African gold production, for example, has fallen from over 1,000 tons in the early 1970s to around 160 tons today.
    3:There isn't currently a single South African gold mine among the world’s top 20 gold producers when, in years past, they dominated the sphere.
    4:Furthermore, the pipeline of new gold mines has been dwindling for more than a decade.
    Just three primary gold deposits have been discovered since 2014 while 37 were discovered in 1987 alone:

The last quote is very telling: Just three primary gold deposits have been discovered since 2014 while 37 were discovered in 1987 alone:

The gold price is rubbish ATM , at some point very soon the World will wake up that product and large Gold discoveries are declining . I have a feeling China will come into play at some point with VEC and all of there DRC assets
    Now, there seems to be another interesting development as it pertains to Chinese gold production. Unless China experiences a considerable rebound of its gold mine supply over the next several years, 2014 may turn out to be its ultimate production peak.

If VEC lives up to all expectations , we could be one of the very few Major Gold Discoveries in the over last 15 Years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.