VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

General comments, page-838

1. 1,248 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    Agreed, sometimes I think investors believe the stock market is a one way ticket to becoming easily rich! Not everyone has the goulies for this game. Deboss above has nailed it in one. Don’t over invest, or if you do understand the consequences! Position size is everything in this game, especially at the spec end!

Put in for some more today, feel like we could have some nervous nellies comes out of the woodworks by weeks end. Look outside the company itself and think about some potential external forces which could affect timing and cause delays. You will find there could be many different factors causing targets to be missed.

Maybe instead of always pointing the finger at management, maybe take a harder, longer look and you will realise Vector is one of many parties working towards executing this deal. It’s all in the announcements.

The writing is on the wall, all parties want this done by early November, many wheels to get turning, all i can say is it must be close, we haven’t heard any negativity.

Plenty of room for some constructive discussion on this one. I’m happy to hold and accumulate as funds become available. I have done plenty of DD and won’t be talked out of my holding, I can assure you of that.

AIMO DYOR
    Last edited by spokesy2009: 14/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.