VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

This exact thing has been said literally 5,000 times in the last...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    This exact thing has been said literally 5,000 times in the last couple of months, the sentiment no longer adds value - people call bulls an echo chamber, meanwhile everyone looking for confirmation that everyone else is equally as disappointed as them and looking for a pat on the back and an "it'll all be okay, your concerns are justified.

Give it a break IMO.

At least you're holding a stock that is proving resilient (probably because it's so undervalued already) amidst a market where a lot of people are losing left right and center, so not only do you get to not lose your cash, but you get to hedge against what is incredible RvR and a likely multi bagger in the near future despite the market conditions overall.

But sure, we should all complain about our circumstances - if only it bagged quicker so i could sell and go give back my profits elsewhere in the market at this choppy time, right??

P.S. - not a go at you directly mate, you're one of many who are just endlessly echoing the frustrations we all have, and unfortunately just the last one to post it when i checked forums this morning lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.