VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

General comments, page-931

1. 8,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1377

You can stick your head in sand and believe that processing delays have cause a 7 month delay in results... that's your prerogative... just dont complain when others don't believe it.

I dont see you whinging when other members of the cheer squad post hypothetical scenarios or pot guesses, if you believe have done that you are free to request my posts to be moderated my bet is they wont be....

You seem like one of the posters who just want to live in a world where only a positive spin in put on stocks (this is the spec market... if you dont look in the corners you will lose a lot) you can create a whatsapp group for that should you so wish.

Also posting what JB has said on twitter is not research... feel free to point out to me a post of yours with actual research and not just trying to attack people who won't tow the line.

There is nothing people can post at the moment which would be new as the company hasn't given a 'new' update for over month... so either everyone stops posting or we rehash old discussions to see if anyone can bring more value.

Lastly, feel free to look at all my 'Glass Half Full Posts' on each of those stocks and tell me if I have been wrong? (FYI no i am posting negatively on all of those stocks - happy to discuss them with you on each of the individual threads as this is what HotCopper is for) 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.