VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Also I can't find the article I'm thinking of, but this election...

1. 2,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 536
    Also I can't find the article I'm thinking of, but this election was supposed to take place late 2017 from memory, and then it was delayed until early-mid 2019, but then was brought forward to December 2018? I don't follow it closely enough to understand the 'why' of DRC politics (I don't even follow Aussie politics closely) but I do understand that these things can often be held up on account of the delegated decision making within government being in limbo, blocked for one reason or another for a period of time, or purposefully delayed for political benefit, i.e. perhaps as a bargaining chip somewhere in Government (Think house of cards lol).

If there are political drivers behind this, then it would explain why there have been so many delays seemingly out of Vectors hands, it would also explain why Vector is not in a position to give pin point explanation of the delays, it would also explain why we (including Jason?) have been getting strung along with expected time frames of these other parties sorting their stuff out.

All IMO, I don't pretend to understand DRC politics, just asserting assumptions based on my own experience in getting contracts pushed through both state and federal governments in Australia, particularly around elections time.

Fingers crossed this is the final piece of the puzzle to get this over the line (because god knows Jason and the Vector team have ticked just about every other box known to man to get this done from our side of fence).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.