VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

The issue is people keep pointing out that they've missed...

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The issue is people keep pointing out that they've missed deadlines and the AK hasn't happen yet which people keep complaining about. It has been done the old fashioned way and disclosed in announcements

The JV and all associated paperwork has been executed by VEC and sent to be approved. All disclosed in the announcements. Nobody can speed up the process which has been the issue in the delay.

I suggested making contact with JB rather than complaining about the delays, which is also old fashioned FYI. If people are so unsure or doubtful about the investments they've made then it makes sense to contact them directly and do your own DD on something you hold rather than being jaded on an internet forum with people you don't know or their true holdings or intentions.

He will not say anything which has not already been disclosed because there's nothing else to disclose until the AK is finalised by the DRC. What he will do though is explain the announcement again, and put it into perspective that VEC have done everything for the AK.

If you think that contacting a company is not old fashioned or inferring that it's somehow not right I'd suggest maybe pulling from investing. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.