VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

Rastes if you trade stock as incompetently as you talk/write...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Rastes if you trade stock as incompetently as you talk/write then I'd be surprised if you've ever made money. It couldn't be any clearer that your only aim is to downramp this stock and enter at some lower sp than it sits currently. It's quite pathetic really. The thing is many people who still hold VEC have been invested for some time now, like myself who have held VEC for over two years. There's a reason I've held on for so long, any other less compelling story and I would have been out long ago. You're kidding yourself if you can convince anyone who is long time invested and well researched that this stock is insignificant. VEC are literally at the finish line from holding ownership of 60% of about 11.2m oz. with US$70m of plant equipment on site and a plan to near term mining. Not to mention their other project pipelines. The market cap currently sits sub $26.8m and your are trying to convince people that this isn't a significant investment. Rastes you're literally wasting your own time!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.