NOR 0.00% 5.2¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-126

1. 4,381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1864
    OIC! Gee I think that would be an unmitigated disaster to try that ploy.

Firstly I think investors would want to see that information before they stump up cash. Maybe? Though I don't suppose there is anything surprising in there? We know it's going to be bad, all earnings guidance (which I read to include Spark contract #1 as well as the trial) is suspended. And legally Norwood could not selectively show potential investors that information prior to other shareholders, and then those investors provide cash in exchange for stock. In my opinion that would be insider trading, having unannounced information and then purchasing stock in that way. So either investors just have to dig deep with faith, or Norwood have to release then hope.

Secondly if Norwood were to get suspended it would invite much unwanted scrutiny. In my opinion a simple submission of the 4C at that point may not be enough to get unsuspended. If the ASX started asking for more information regarding solvency, particularly given their last half yearly, the auditors warnings and the apparent debts to the CEOs related companies it could get really ugly really fast.

Thirdly a suspension could scare the pants off any potential client. Norwood are struggling desperately to sign up clients and anyone doing their dd is going to run a mile from a company with a history of ASX suspension for inadequate document lodgement as well as the financial trouble Norwood is in.

What I think is that the 4C will be lodged with waffle about having sales in the pipeline, supportive investors happy to tip in cash when required and active cost cutting going on. The downers (including Doz by this stage) will howl at how disingenuous it all is and the uppers will carry on with nothing to see here, deal next week, chart looking magical and more accumulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ $50.82K 984.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 86389 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 6.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.3¢ 5.0¢ 141459
Last updated 13.19pm 01/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.