NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-19

1. 4,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1872
    There will need to be a general meeting, your calculations show that and I think it was you that also pointed out that the documents from the last placement page 3, 2.2a.2.1 show it will be in mid May. I'm expecting another CR to be announced before then.

I wonder how much the current investors will keep tipping in to Norwood? Each only being prepared to tip in $100k was a bit of a red flag for me. Looks like the drip feed might be coming to an end. Buying in to the raise at 4c would leave a sour taste in the mouth.

I can't imagine Norwood would go out backwards without at least attempting a general raise to all investors. If Paul managed to get an underwritten rights issue, put his hand up and said he and the other BOD were taking their full allocation. Issued an announcement for Covid saying they were taking a pay cut and seriously lowering their costs to make every investor dollar last longer then maybe he can buy another six months. That would give the Spark app trial an opportunity to work.

Or will we just see a repeat of asking shareholders to approve all the new shares to investors, placement managers and of course a share grab to Paul for doing nothing other than what he should be already doing. Though I do tend to think that the share grabs from the last meetings were designed to make it look like something might happen to generate a pump in the SP to keep investor funds rolling in.

I reckon Paul will be desperately working with Spark to get an extention of the trial beyond June as his upcoming quarterly will be sickening to read. Its the only 'good news' thing I can think might happen as his 'near future' promises are found to be hollow, no funds in the bank, drip feeds from investors the only thing keeping the company afloat and what I imagine could be a fairly hostile SGM due a couple of weeks later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.