NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-2190

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    * reply to Rokc69 post
    Mate, respectfully, why don't YOU, bottlo, growlsy and DD ever contact the company and ask questions? I think we know that none of you will do so.
    I'd also like some proof.. some claim to have contacted previously, that haven't at all.
    It would be best if YOU made the contact, because I'm not sure many posters/readers read 1 of the others' daily thread flooding.
    Last week I questioned why bottlo and others have chosen to dominate the thread with such ill-informed and factually incorrect negativity regarding noroa and other issues, rather than making a simple call or email (like I did in December) to confirm noroa will in fact be listed shortly.
    Complete failure to respond to that post of course.
    In my opinion, you will soon see listed options, with all the big players, and more linked holdings and superfunds dominating the say 50 holders required to list.
    Obviously few retailers would see much value to the risk from 2.5c to 8+ in 9 months.
    I didn't bother with the threads for a while, but still checked the out of control daily ambush.
    I guess constantly posting (false) "info" is more beneficial to some, that making a quick call or email that answer all the supposed concerns.

So.. why don't you make some calls/emails?
    Seems there must be some reason sell/not held's never do!?
    I was hoping for maybe Metaswitch or Oracle any time now, and hopefully that next big telco we were hoping for before Xmas.

I believe this has been strangled down for mass accumulation (as posted by others with t20 evidence). Superfunds with the same family surname especially are chock a block. I posted a t20 last week, and this week shows more of the same.
    Interesting though (as Doz already confirmed with list proof), the apsec holding has become active again with a smaller buy.. most of the action in recent months has been top holder/same family name with big increases in super holdings..

Huge tax savings, when stock moved and accumulated on super accounts? Seen some stocks go from sub 10 towards $1 lately..
    Is Nor in for the same rise once Metaswitch/Oracle and a further big telco land?
    In my opinion, the accumulation and trading/moving shares to superfunds is massive.

Are we finally set for take off?
    I suspect we are in for a serious re-rate on news.
    Only 6m MC!

Any danger of Rokc and the crew seeking contact? Ha!

All my professional expert opinion and absolute fact

Last edited by Holla: 22/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.