NOR 6.25% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Mate, there's been several things like this that have not been...

1. 3,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1267
    Mate, there's been several things like this that have not been announced.
    Everything is always so vague. There's never any effort to encourage buying with news.
    Quarterly reports give us minimal, when it's prime opportunity to talk up prospects.
    There could be Q&A's talking up current progress and expectations, but.. nothing..

Meanwhile, a certain party continues to accumulate with so many linked accounts and superfund accounts that show the same family name.

Almost seems like the SP is meant to remain as low as possible for as long as possible?

Say it's all about to happen (deals and partnerships), and my suspicion is Microsoft takeover in the coming months, once deals have the $ and SP flying.

The Paulrus would get looked after very nicely, 1 would imagine, if the $millions invested is 10 bagging?

With Nor currently worth a measly $5m, I think now would be the perfect time to load up, when it can spike bigtime on any news, let alone big telco or Metaswitch/Microsoft.

As soon as something happens, people will be wishing they hit it in the low 2's, and will be still getting in closer to 10's.
    All my opinion.. just a thought.

Last edited by Holla: 15/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.2¢ $6.006K 136K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 72148 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.