NOR 8.33% 3.9¢ norwood systems limited

I have to choose my words more carefully apparently, when...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1331
    I have to choose my words more carefully apparently, when explaining to readers/holders what appears to be happening.
    Things get removed so quickly, so there's obviously people watching that don't want things noticed.
    When I've got time 1 day, I might try to put in a complaint to asx, and hopefully expose how these bots are working, and seek clarification if it is legal, and how it's even possible to have bot orders automatically appear ahead of genuine retail orders.. then they automatically remove when you remove your buy.. and again re-appear ahead of you when you re-join the queue.

I believe I am OK to post the above explanation/opinion of what is happening, even though some watching the thread want it removed.

I also believe I can have the opinion that certain players who may have missed a placement (due to PO convertible noting it), as we again see similar holdings accumulating, with safely stacked sell orders (all my opinion) appearing to help hold the price down.
    Top holder lists don't lie, and I posted this week's list as proof, to avoid being quickly modded for unsubstantiated.

It's definitely not the 1st time bot orders are appearing ahead of genuine orders. I have previously sent screen shots to Shane, but I assume nothing eventuated.

For the record.. the small remainder order of mine is 22k at 1.6. When there's 1 small order there, I place the 22k.. automatically 2 bot orders are ahead of me. I remove the 22k away, they remove. I put it back to 1.6, and 2 bot orders again ahead of me.
    it's fully rigged - legal?

All my opinion, and absolute fact
    Last edited by Holla: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.003(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $17.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 3.9¢ 3.9¢ $2K 51.28K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 182465 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 4883 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.