NOR 0.00% 3.5¢ norwood systems limited

Hi DD.Hope you've had a sensational week.Not sure why you seem...

1. 3,226 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1413
    Hi DD.
    Hope you've had a sensational week.
    Not sure why you seem so desperate to continue with so many irrelevant posts that are always so far off the mark.
    When you're not constantly (incorrectly) preaching CR, with heavily manipulated figures that conveniently always fail to include any revenue, you're chiming in with bottlo with the illiquid chorus.
    ..we all know how erroneous bottlo's posts are, but I guess if you need to fill in the days patting eachother on the back on the Nor thread, we get to see more of it!
    So, now you're on the illiquid bandwagon....
    Here's a point for you.
    If it's so illiquid, kind of makes sense why the accumulation is required to do what is currently happening het.. you say there's no buyers.. but, there's no sellers either, so it's very tough to accumulate without smashing the price up, which is high % pips. So, now you're starting to understand the bot work... they always control the price by getting infront of the genuine orders.
    Big players - I won't suggest it is happening, even if I fully believe it is - "could" easily distribute shares around to all their linked holdings, when a stock is as illiquid as you suddenly believe, when it suits a downramp..
    Top holdings are increasing steadily, as a couple of big holdings are keeping below 5%, and moving (selling) to the increasing holdings..
    They could keep "selling" to those accumulating holdings, and cleverly keep dropping the price another pip - say from 2.5 to 1.6, and because there's hardly any genuine orders, overall they have the same amount of shares, but the price has dropped decent %
    Do we have to post weekly lists to show you?
    You've forever argues against every accumulation post, and always had your pants pulled down, when you see the becoming sub holder notices... Then your reply, and I quote..
    "I don't care"
    ..and while the price is held as low as possible, the accumulation gains the shares of the very few genuine sellers.
    It appears the big player would be playing for another placement.. which is strange, because as far as I can estimate, there's no more coming any time soon (if ever, once a decent telco deal finally hits).
    Plus, I would expect more from spark at some stage, and other incomes.
    So, I think it's possible/likely some shares were moved to help things down for a low placement, but PO stepping up with the notes has no doubt ballsed up the strategy.. so we conveniently see it smashed back down quickly, to the "right level" to get them back.

That's all just opinion, hypothetical maybe.. no names..
    Have a great weekend guru

Last edited by Holla: 18/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.