NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-3388

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2283
    "Let’s get the record straight . You had a sell recommendation when Norwood’s share price was 1.5 cents , let’s see what people think who follow your recommendations "

Let's.

You had a BUY recommendation when NOR was 0.066. How have those people fared?

The best bits from this post:
    You quote an abstract from the December Q.... 2018!

And then you gave this opinion:
    "I don’t find it unreasonable to expect that at minimum one of these several pilots is ready to proceed this quarter based upon the provided information . I am certainly expecting overdue announcements in relation to revenue raising deals and until the company provides information that contradicts this , I will continually expect an overdue or due deal very shortly , this quarter or next ."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/43112021/single

But oddly, you now have "NONE" sentiment selected when the SP was 0.015. But still gave this gem:

"Tender outcomes must now be imminent , investors need to weigh up their risk V’s reward profile , history shows that this company can generate 700% returns very quickly ."

https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/55736474/single

It seems disingenuous to post bullishly but have a sentiment which is at odds to this. You had a BUY at 0.066 but NONE at 0.15. Weird, imo.

"especially when Norwood execute their business plan ."
    What business plan?

The stock I was referring to had the same consistent business plan for 4-5 years. They were executing their business plan but it at a very small level. They have now ramped up the plan.

By comparison NOR has pivoted from product to product and each has failed. Are you able to succinctly summarise the NOR business plan? Are they still going down the share revenue model which failed on its first outing with Spark?

"That post above is a gift that I will cherish , thank you ."

Ditto.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.