NOR 3.13% 3.3¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-5901

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 427
    How much did they pay for it, if I may ask, Doz? And is that 180,000 supposed to be this July or July 2034 ??? If this year should we expect the $180,000 in the upcoming quarter?

Microbot Medical AI on Nasdaq which has a 23M MC landed a contract in MAY which made the SP go up 300%... At the time the MC was 12M what is now for NOR... Their contract was worth 6.3M and the spike was shortlived on the news and the price is tailing downwards since then. They are now waiting for an 85M signed contract which should technically hold the price but because it isnt signed for, nobody cares to buying in...

Now my question is how do we expect NOR to sustain any SP gains on a measly 180k? And sadly everyone has been waiting for the supposed Amazon, Google etc contracts for years... While NOR is out here throwing those names, UNT has signed already with one of those big 5 and due to the non-disclosure agreement, they cannot release the name yet, while Mr Paul is around juggling those big names on the back of sales pitches and no sales... How many companies on Nasdaq do pitches to potential clients? I dont see them mention those pitches as "We are in talks with" like over here on ASX simply because our regulations down here a little loose... I feel Paul is abusing some of the loopholes within ASX to play games with peoples minds... For how long will he do that? Some of you guys intend on giving him a lifetime to show the great 'bigfoot' mythical contract(s)... Most people dont have a lifetime to wait and I dont really blame them...

18 long years NOR has been in existence and the SP has gone from $20 to 2 cents (as it was months ago)... The first pioneer investors who married around the time who bought NOR even have kids leaving for college while nothing for NOR... In the same 20 years NVIDIA has grown 40,000%... The guys who got married around the time who bought NVIDIA with $2,500 are now millionaires and probably retired at 45... The guy who spent 2,500 on NOR at the time now has shares worth A$ 2.5 (Not even enough to buy their kids a chicken pie)... Dont you see something wrong with that?

I dont expect NORWOOD to be NVIDIA and give people a million for 2,500 but the least the company could do is preserve investor capital by grinding instead of lying... Dont you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.001(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $5.417K 165.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 49906 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.