NOR 0.00% 3.8¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-6055

1. 4,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    That was very funny! Pidgin is a perfect comparison, it sort of sounds like English but is actually uninteligible.
    PNG is a perfect example of yet another country that would have extremely limited need for cogvoice. A high proportion of the population do not have cell coverage, mobile plans are expensive compared to average incomes and data rather than voice is king.

Sadly I didn't venture far from Port Moresby, just a walk over the Owen Stanley Ranges. A beautiful walk with some of the friendliest people I have ever met, honouring the bond forged 70+ years ago.

Actually that illustrates my point completely on government advice, you have a country like PNG yes with issues, but being aware and smart means you'll be perfectly okay. Coded yellow and red, but compare that to the USA where you're equally likely to have similar issues, but it's coded green. The best thing you can do is have a look for yourself. Looping back to Norwood, it explains why none of the ramp crew have ever used or tested Norwood products.
    Last edited by DoubleDown!: 27/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.