NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Seems a quick read of recent announcements tells me NOR is still...

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1165
    Seems a quick read of recent announcements tells me NOR is still NOR, 6 years later.

I will have to compile a letter shortly to ASIC I think. It is actually concerning to me how many people seem to be trapped here due to the failure of a business to ever deliver on contracts and deals they use to keep CR. That 8cents option conversion was a shocker! Someone lost money. Not a lot. But money. What kind of company would actually do that?! Insane.

What is currently great about NOR is that their consistent failure to finalise contracts and material deals that they keep announcing, is absolute fact. I can call this a failing** business that Paul Ostergard has been at the helm of for 8+ years and it is not defamation, just fact.

*As in, a business that continues to lose contracts and deals it claimed were immenent, and continues to lose money - saved only by capital raising and getting paid back tax credits that Aussie tax-payers pay for.

If ever there was a dog stock, it's this one.

NOR could not even afford the lawsuit for defamation at this point. However, as stated, this is NOT defamation. Paul Ostergard IS the CEO and has been the entire time this company has delivered shockingly poor perfomance as a bussiness and for shareholders.

It was truly sad re-reading a Holla post from 2016 where he said a mate of his bought millions of shares at 3cents (pre-consolidation). The 'friend' apparently used his superannuation. I'm not even here to be mad or argue with holders. Honestly, I've lost money before I felt was 'important' sums. I can't imagine losing $x00,000's

I am simply here to stop any other people reading the hype and jumping on. The company does not deserve your support. Come back in 2025 and see that the price and company are in the same spot.

If they ever signed a deal, you'd have a heap of time to get in, because no-one knows this company exists and no-one is going to care the minute they drop news. It would take time for that to trickle to the market. IF IT EVER HAPPENED - WHICH HISTORY SAYS IT WON'T.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.