NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Everybody should know NOR's primary business as defined by its...

1. 7,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    Everybody should know NOR's primary business as defined by its primary or main source of funds is issuing scrip. NOR has received more than 500% in funds from issuing paper than they have selling their solutions to 200+ countries and territories.

And yet, there are some holders, even on these threads who have held for 8 years during all this dilution and 97% SP decline... and get this: they are still bullish and they still believe the hype.

But then again, another poster has held for 4 years, apart from those times his stop/loss was hit. This should have been a sign. But nope, he creates FOMO... for himself. And buys back in.

And then we have NOR's largest holder and newish Director who has a 7-figure exposure via debt and equity. The bulls say he must know something, that we do not. That may be the case. But I wonder if Tarrant has visited the product page on NOR's web site:

https://norwoodsystems.com/cogvoice

I do not know how anyone could read those Use Cases and think: I need this. And these are the best cases NOR could come up with.

The mind truly boggles.

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.