NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-6806

1. 7,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    Some more interesting titbits from the Apsec write-up on NOR.

First up with have Apsec claim:
    "[NOR] are integrating their software (Voicemail and AI related variations) into the various Operational and Business support systems of Optus, which is a required integration prior to moving forward with any contract."

The announcement on 16/10/23 and subsequent rewrite says nothing about systems integration. It does say: "CogVoice Voicemail POC include showcasing interoperability with Optus’s systems"

Did Apsec misunderstand the announcement or did PO feed them this information? In my experience, there's no way Optus are opening up their core customer facing systems during a POC; more so considering the risks associated with this and the Optus service failure.

Next up we have:
    "The company has indicated this work is short in duration so the company is likely to provide an update on this work in the near future, perhaps before Christmas 2023"

You'd think after 8 years of being invested in NOR, Apsec would not take the company at their word. Fool me once, shame on you. But 7 times*!!

Further, "short in duration" would indicate NOR are not integrating their systems with Optus.

It seems Apsec either do not understand the basics of a company in which they have a $1.6m+ exposure to and/or still believe the gospel according to PO. Both are laughable. I may write to Apsec under the guise of being a prospective investor who is somewhat put off by their position and analysis of NOR.

* 7 product pivots following commercial failure.

All imo

Screenshot 2024-01-11 114320.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $8.74K 178.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 99485 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.08pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.