NOR 4.17% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

Seriously, take the hintStop posting, when there's absolutely no...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 537
    Seriously, take the hint
    Stop posting, when there's absolutely no need to. No-one could possibly care any less about your daily childrens chatroom nonsense commentary.
    You keep harassing me and other holders who clearly don't want to engage in your juvenile pointless social chat.
    No-one (other than this) replies to you
    No-one likes your posts
    Most probably have you blocked.
    The only reason I haven't blocked you is to send your posts about your idol to him if required.
    All you and golower1969 do is post at me, post about Holla, sit there bitterly frustrated and jealous of him as the SP goes up.

4.8 multi year record high* BEFORE news
    I made the mistake of taking some 4.7 profit, after getting them at 4.3, and plenty much lower.
    Its obviously getting bought up big by pros IMO
    Definitely continued strong buying today.
    More than happy if you sell yours to my 77777 4.6, just like you did in the high 3's

*record high almost 3x the price G and Khaki investments offloaded Nor around post covid lows, before JT and strong supporters of Nor stepped in.

No doubt G will push the "pRoPpInG!" propaganda..
    You know, a $3600 buy to bump it up, lol.
    That 75k buy actually appeared someone was very keen to get in, rather than try for 4.7.
    G will be thrilled to know the holder you all obsess over had already doubled 7 figures of 2.4 Norod, and of course, all the other big players he trolls.

Actually wouldnt mind a red day tomorrow, to get a few more back, but just as happy to see 4.8 wiped and the 4.9 well known 2.685m fake sell (for 5 years) keep backing it off higher.
    Hopefully someone with the $ wipes them for good, so they can't keep capping once their holding is gone. 1 big hit and Nor flies... and keeps flying as long awaited tier 1 deals happen.

IMO

Last edited by Cotchy: 20/03/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $21.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $5.299K 112.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123048 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.6¢ 43254
Last updated 15.24pm 27/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.