NOR 2.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

"No-one other than you cares." You care enough to respond with...

1. 7,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    "No-one other than you cares."
    You care enough to respond with your usual rant. So there is that.

"Oh, and you were posting in this same thread "the next CR due before 30/4" on multiple occasions."
    Yes. And when the R&D rebate wasn't received in Dec Q as it is usually, I have re-assessed. As JM Keynes opined: when the information changes, I change my mind. What do you do sir?

And here we have your answer:
    "We just wait as the SP increases, before major news multiples the SP."

So having been wrong for the last 3 Q's... you've pushed the boat out to the next Q. Overdue news. Overdue news. You sound like the bloke who bought in on apparent FOMO at an average of $1.35. He kept barking about big deals. He also said people were crazy for selling at 0.30. What happened next? the SP went to 0.01. Said differently, the SP dropped by ~80% and the sellers were crazy. Then it dropped another ~97%. Cra-cra.

Do you remember when the SP hit 0.07? You may not because apparently "you" weren't holding. Anyway, long story short, the Spark VM business model failed (shared revenue) and NOR's partner, Metaswitch, implemented a VM solution which was not NOR's. Then Oracle left the building... that's assuming it was ever actually in the building in the first place. And the SP plummeted as sellers took over and a big supporter, Casey, realised NOR was a dog. That is, the information changed and Casey changed his sentiment from buy to sell. Since then you have sought to revise history... Covid smashed the SP. The SP had nothing to do with NOR business failures and a big holder selling out.

The thing is, back at 0.07 SP, NOR had a lower MC than it has today. What if the deals you've been talking up (and being wrong) for 3 Q's don't eventuate? Will NOR need CRs? Will the MC still be as high as it is today?

Nothing like buying in at $1.35 and still having conviction... whilst the CEO has pivoted the company from one failed product to the next.

#OverdueNews lolz...

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $28.28K 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147328 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 97885
Last updated 14.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.