NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-7712

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708

"Oh, and you were posting in this same thread "the next CR due before 30/4" on multiple occasions."
    Yes. And when the R&D rebate wasn't received in Dec Q as it is usually, I have re-assessed.

Seriously, is it possible for you to get through a post without lying?

So, the December quarterly (ann end of Jan) caused you moving the goal posts again from April to May.

Yet several posts preaching April CR, SINCE the quarterly, the post quoted was as recent as 24th Feb.

Busted lying and wrong AGAIN.
    Will you admit being caught out, wrong? Admit you've got confused or made another error? Never - you'll resort to some trolling of Holla from 8 years ago, claiming you were right about something irrelevant.
    It's as if you think people don't have memory beyond 24 hours, and there's no record of your posts from previous days.

While we are at it. You keep confirming being wrong about covid decimating Nor SP, so i checked the 5 year chart. Nor hit 7c around Feb 17 2020, crashed to 2c in fortnight.
    Now look at the 5yr asx chart
    Ohhhhh, look at that. The same fortnight the asx was massacred and the world crashed.

In case you need a reminder, there was a poster regularly posting very bullishly on Nor - Jal**a
    Since i have been informed of him, i have looked back through their posts recently.
    That poster didn't post again, offloaded several million Nor over those weeks, and claimed to have sold their entire portfolio off asap when covid hit.

Your posting lately is even more embarrassing that usual.
    Such desperation trolling... I wonder why...

Everyone is seeing you're really struggling to cope with Nor SP rising and major success looming.
    Can you at least try to stop lying so frequently?

#PathologicalLiar

Last edited by Cotchy: 02/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.