NOR 2.27% 4.3¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-7725

1. 499 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 708
    Why are you always so obsessed with every holder, and so desperate to label them Holla?
    I have told you enough already about my holding
    I have plenty now, I'm in the profits, I'm expecting much more.
    I've been buying right up to current prices (especially since 1.7 when you sold/tarrant cleaned up millions of unmarketables), I think I got swags in the high 3's, I've traded well in recent months, sold a few at 4.8 (bought lower), got more today

Get over other holders
    Your trolling of every top holder in recent years (except Khaki Investments) is pathetic.
    Tarrant and other top holders are doing nicely, deal with it, rather than lying and posting daily about them.

if you can't see your own posts (including the post from 24/02) stating CR before 30/4, everyone else can see it - unless you delete it like usual

Now stating May, lol
    Does that mean you are now thinking your pre 30/4 posts are wrong?
    Stop lying and saying you changed your mind after Dec quarterly. Right there fro everyone to see, 24/02. You're only making yourself look even more silly by trying to argue otherwise.

Billy as the carer of swag, how about you instruct him/her to refrain fro, posting about Holla daily? You participated in the most recent of the bogus death hoaxes, and your credibility was instantly shattered with the debacle story you contributed to.
    Happy to leave it at that
    IKYKIK
    For the record, it was quite amusing.. a few holders were laughing at it, how badly you got rolled.
    You were helping your mate on here, and it hilariously backfired.
    You must've been shaking your head as it progressed.

My favourite post was when swag strangely said he/she didn't know you, after many posts desperately corroborating the details 3rd death amongst relatives
    That was a classic. Hopefully you enjoyed a few reds that night.

Last edited by Cotchy: 03/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.