NOR 4.35% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I'm trying to understand your conditionThis is all on topic, as...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 361
    I'm trying to understand your condition
    This is all on topic, as it is replying to your off topic obsession with holders.

Firstly, I don't barrack for Richmond
    What my team would give for half of the success they have had recently. The other team in your image has won only 1 flag in 100+ yearsThey drew a GF, to lose the following week. Richmond won 3 in 4 years.
    Teams are expected to drop off following A flag, with league equalisation.

It's interesting that in recent weeks, you and your crew (Rokc and Billy) have all made several off topic baiting and lying posts about Richmond and Holla.It's not surprising though, you're out of downramps, always proven wrong, you need to start trolling footy teams! So desperate, so sad.. that Holla is the centre of your lives. You couldn't go a few days without posting about him, baiting and obsessing.

The few people that read these threads know about your crew stalking and harassing Nor holders, lying and attempting to convince holders of defamatory lies about the CEO. Billy has previously been banned from HC for obtaining and posting Google maps links to a holder at time's address. Now you are so desperate to keep at holders, you are posting off topic AFL baiting. There's no limit to how low your sick obsession goes.

Oh yeah, maybe Norwood systems owns Norwood SA! Discuss the stock rather than trolling, stalking, harassing and obsessing over holders you are oh so jealous of.

Days since growler has posted about Holla; 0
    Last edited by Cel6: 08/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $5.207K 110.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 123049 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 79600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.8¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.7¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ 126525
Last updated 15.49pm 24/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.