NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

"You lied, stating 3 t10 holders in the red.. not just in the...

1. 7,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    "You lied, stating 3 t10 holders in the red.. not just in the red, "deeply" in the red! You confirmed your Apsec agenda, claiming 1, but fail to come up with other 2, after you've spent hours claiming so."

You are not very bright or just get lost in the details as you rant.

I said 2 Top 10 holders are in the red and the 3rd would be based on the value of his seed shares. To make it clearer: I said PO's seed shares were valued at 0.19. So those shares at the current SP are DEEPLY in the RED.

I calculated Apsec's average buy. Why do you persist in calling this an "agenda"? What's the "agenda"? Can you let us all in on the secret?

"Maybe if you keep telling yourself holders are down on Nor, it will continue to ease all your losses, and make you feel better about what youve become, trolling a company and holders every single day."

Nice personal attack... and yet, you call me the troll. I guess we have a different definition of the term. You are highly emotional and consistently rant and bark at any poster who is not 100% bullish, 100% of the time. Why do you feel the need to reply to all my posts? What is it you seek to achieve? All I see is someone who is perpetually angry. It's not my fault NOR hasn't signed a material deal with a new telco for more than FIVE YEARS whilst you've been telling us about Tier 1 telco deals for 4 quarters.

#OverdueNews
    #ParodyAccount

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 180041 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 178832 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.