NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

The joke is you think you know when I first sold NOR or when I...

1. 7,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    The joke is you think you know when I first sold NOR or when I last sold it. When in actual fact, you have no idea.

The next joke is you think there is a syndicate. Another poster had the same conspiracy theory. And two believed Covid killed deals. The facts are:
    1. Spark killed the shared revenue deal - it was announced by NOR but spun as a positive. Just like all of NOR's bad news
    2. NOR's partner, Metaswitch, installed a VM solution which was not NOR's. There's a video outlining this on Metaswitch web site.

With facts like these what would you expect of the SP? To da moon or the doghouse?

Conspiracy v. Facts.

"Can't wait to see news and SP spike set you right off."

The only poster who seems unhinged is the one who is always barking and ranting and name calling. Always posting the same irrelevant off-topic rubbish. The petulant, child-like maturity and EQ. But it makes me laugh.

But the biggest joke of all: overdue news. How many years has it been?

NRL is starting in 20mins. So you have my attention until then. Can you come up with some new material or maybe just respond with ditto. Everyone will understand and you will save time and your spleen. Win. Win.

#NotWrongJustEarly

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.