NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Let me take this opportunity to educate @Cotchy on the...

1. 7,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    Let me take this opportunity to educate @Cotchy on the characteristics of a "pump and dump"; just as I educated him on "propping" and "capping".

A stock which rises 250% in 2 months is bound to have the odd pull-back whilst still remaining in an upward trend.

A stock which rises 800% off the back of a flurry of price sensitive announcements* is being pumped; 18 Anns in 7 months. If the company is releasing a flurry of price sensitive announcements, some quite dubious (imo) and presenting at every retail investment forum/conference possible; is the company complicit and if so why?

Well, let's see. Maybe the sponsors of the RTO wanted to get out and the company itself was setting up for its biggest CR. A CR which has not been surpassed in size over the ~9 years since the RTO. All the insiders got set (made bank or raised cash on the pump). Almost like it was coordinated...

What happened next? The dump as the flurry of price sensitive announcements dried up; only 7 in 7 months. Someone was posting in HC that sellers were crazy to sell at 0.30 (post consol). And then the SP kept going down.

Who bought on the pump in late 2015 and who escaped? I took profits on a mini-pump in early 2016 when I finally woke up and realised WP downloads were accumulating but at a slower rate. I knew this because I kept my own stats and realised NOR was still "pumping" accumulations. Go back and look at the graphs in the announcements. To this day, WP is still accumulating downloads but NOR is no longer reporting/charting them... who'd have thought.

Go back to when NOR signed with Spark. Once again NOR attempted a flurry of price sensitive announcements; 4 in under 2 months... coincidentally, were there any CR's during this time?

In comparison, NOR has released 1 price sensitive announcement in 18 months. In the absence of ASX news releases from NOR, where are holders getting their info from re: deals/MWC etc?

All imo...

* price sensitive announcements = news releases and not statutory reports/TH/CRs/ASX Queries
    Last edited by growler1969: 16/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.