NOR 4.17% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

You never get tired of beig owned, do you?You've spent the day...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 493
    You never get tired of beig owned, do you?

You've spent the day organising that pathetic comeback, and deleting seem of your posts.
    You didn't get this 1 yet?
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/general-comments.5322478/page-6749?post_id=71483263

Then you make stupid statements about (your stupid term) perma bulls only posting about Morningstar when it's positive.
    Firstly, Nor has climbed from 1c to 4.9c, and has only increased since I've been holding, as has Morningstar's valuations, other than the 1 time you immediately informed us it was dropped from 5c to 4c - yes, that's how thoroughly you study Nor every day of your life since you and Khaki investments got out of Nor near the absolute lows, and you have trolled daily since.

I have noted recent increases, mainly because of how you used a decrease as such an important downramp! Backfired hey!?

You claim we only post when it increases (because it has only increased over the past 2 years, other than the 5 to 4 temporary decrease you alerted us to), but have you ever posted anything when it increases? It has increased from 2c to 3c, 3c to 4c, 4c to 5c at least twice, 5c to 6c, 6c to 7c this week... and you managed to let us know precisely the 1 time it dropped, lol.

Embarrassing
    Strange you keep posting links about you wanting to be known as fritta.
    Discrace.

it's ok mate, everyone (the very few other than your cohort who read nor threads) is well used to you having shockers on the Nor threads, forever owned.
    We get it, Morningstar are wrong when they up nor - you should troll them too?
    Morningstar are the #1 when they drop Nor from 5c to 4c though, 100% right!!!
    Apsec are wrong
    Tarrant is wrong
    Nor is a dog... all according to the troll who is wrong daily for 2 years+

Lucky myself and other holders have done the opposite to your daily troll sentiment
    ..and how it gets you good!!
    Last edited by Cotchy: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.01K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 43283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 54865
Last updated 15.45pm 13/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.