NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

If the SP does break upwards on "overdue news" of a "big deal",...

1. 7,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    If the SP does break upwards on "overdue news" of a "big deal", there is a high probability of a new set of NOR bagholders joining the register. I base this on NOR's ability to talk up a deal then fail to deliver on the hype. Some examples include:
    1. Corona 2*ASX300 customers whose payments cannot be seen in the Segment Revenues of the Annual Report of 2015/16
    2. Visa partnership
    3. Thomas Cook partnership
    4. RACA partnership
    5. Infosys partnership which yielded 2 contracts which appear to have been fulfilled at less than the announced amount and whose pipeline has dried up
    6. Spark VM which went from $50k-100k per week download rate to a failed business model yielding $700k per annum

If I was a holder, I'd definitely sell the news to the next greater fool. There would also be a largish CR to take advantage of a higher SP and positive news. This is straight out of the NOR playbook.

@Cotchy says: "It's pro accumulation for sure." And then offers nothing to substantiate his claim or even couch it as an opinion. For someone who is currently in their 4th Q of incorrectly predicting "big deals", it seems the confidence in this latest claim is somewhat misplaced. But it gets better...

He then goes on to ask: "Interesting how the holdings keep increasing by several millions, without increasing subholder notice announcements. I guess they have more than 1 holder buying up?" Ummm.... wrong again. You should research how substantial holdings and beneficial ownership work.

Then goes for the hattrick of own goals or in Cotch-speak "wrongness". Take it away: "The same mob growler has called "dumb" for buying in the 3's". He's left to just making stuff up at this stage of the post. I clearly said averaging down from $1.38 to 0.057042383 results in compounding losses*. The opposite of one would expect from an Insto. I also said their investment thesis was basic and could be applied to any of NOR's products. But somehow it is different this time with CogVoice.

* In order for the likes of Apsec and the other T10 holder deeply in the red to realise a profit in NOR they need 2 events to take place:
    1. Big deals with telcos
    2. Liquidity event such as an NOR taken out via an cash only acquisition. NOR is an illiquid stock and a large holder closing their position would tank the SP.

What are the chances 1 AND 2 take place considering NOR has neither closed a big material deal with a new telco nor released a commercially-ready product for... 5+ years.

All imo... except the immutable facts.

#Cope
    #OverdueNews

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.