NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

Said it all along.. they are on hc 24/7What's the bet the trolls...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Said it all along.. they are on hc 24/7
    What's the bet the trolls are behind 1 or more of the long term accumulating holdings?
    Anyone who trusts a word in any of g's 5000 downramps... surely everyone by now know what it really is.
    I suspect those who appear to know (and mislead, manipulate and lie) everything 'negative' about nor, also know absolutely everything positive about nor and what's coming.. and have been trying to pick up as many as possible as cheaply as possible. Just my opinion - I think everyone finally knows the truth. Myself and other holders have been spot on all along, and the troll syndicate and their links should be investigated.

There are some IMO waiting to buy if 4.9 looks like getting cleared out
    They stupidly don't think others are watching and doing the same.
    1 decent hit, and it's the same old "I was just about to hit buy, and it got wiped"
    Keep the sell side clear, and give them nothing to buy without sending the price up with fomo ahead of tier 1 news and a serious run IMO

Then g will be assuring us top holders will be selling in the 5's!
    Then 6's and 7's
    Tooheys, you probably now wouldn't mind having some of those you dropped around 3's, but I get the impression you've since realised they might be worth holding for much higher
    When 1 bit of good news finally hits, I'm expecting more to follow, and wouldn't be wasting any mkre shares after 1 bit of news, like g is desperately pleading with you to do.
    Don't let him cost you anymore!
    Tier 1 is mega game changer here, and just the beginning IMO
    Last edited by Cotchy: 23/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $403 8.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 125501 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.