NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

More research to share with an unappreciative forum, but alas, I...

1. 7,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    More research to share with an unappreciative forum, but alas, I rise above.

Here we have Bloomberg Odd Lots with Josh Wolfe, a VC aka the source of real capital for tech firms.

Key points:
    1. There are 59,000 AI chat bot apps.
    This is the shallow end of the pool where NOR plays. Regardless of the voice layers, CogVoice is a chat bot; nothing more and nothing less. Some time a go I provided evidence confirming CogVoice Jobs Agent is a "me too" app. And now Josh provides further evidence. An interesting insight: the apps which make the most money are those of a prurient nature. Perhaps this may come in 'handy' for an infrequent poster who seeks to only ever engage with me late on Friday/Saturday nights aka date nights as he refers to them.

2. There are only 19 AI robot apps.
    Josh thinks Microsoft will not be a player. However, it is worth noting Microsoft sponsored the DX Manufacturing forum at the recent MWC. That sponsorship was why I predicted MWC would be nothing for NOR despite the private messages to holders: just wait until you see what we do with them [Microsoft] at MWC. Still waiting...

I've viewed 100's of photos from MWC with Microsoft. None of them include NOR. It will be interesting to see how PO/Shane spin MWC. Will they post photos? As Angus said. "they" read the forums. Previously, I mentioned Infosys dropping off the Q's. Nek minnit: Infosys mentioned. So will we now get the double in the next Q: photos from MWC to try to add cred and a mention of Infosys to spin another partnership has a pulse?

So there we have it: abundance v. scarcity. NOR playing in a very crowded space with limited capital

Maybe Avicena will add "AI" to be more relevant now that Covid is off the front pages. And if they do, will there be an RTO when the latest incarnation of Norwood finally dies. It's been a good run. And self-interest dictates the show must go on but in a new spin-off.

Interesting @Cotchy only counter-argument to my 6 examples of NOR performance failing to match the hype of the big deal announcement says: NOR SP will go up on the big deal. Thanks for confirming my point... re: new bagholders aka the next greater fool. Let's see how many own goals he can conjure in response. 3 is the current record. Note: there is always a response from 1 of the gruesome twosome. Defend the stock!

Some predictions...
    #Owned
    #RentFree
    #OverdueNews
    #Sussness
    #Sook

All imo

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/audio/2024-04-22/odd-lots-the-chatgpt-of-robotics-is-coming-podcast

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.