NOR 0.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

"No-one cares about your trrolling.. " You are always compelled...

1. 7,186 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2226
    "No-one cares about your trrolling.. "

You are always compelled to reply. Own goal #1

"Like you think anyone reads your lies."

You read my posts and ironically make unsubstantiated claims or invent stories. Prime example: n February you claimed Alto were "buying recently". When called out, you scrambled and said it was the CR 3 months earlier. But that was still wrong. Alto were paid a fee to manage the CR. And this week we had Apsec bots thing. Own goal #3

"You seem to think it's 2015, when you weren't old, Nor SP dropped, and hashtags were cool.
    How life has spiralled to poo since?
    It's 2024 cobber
    Nor's year"

Wow. Hard cope. I think everyone is older in 2024 than they were in 2015. Your mate Disco was older than me and I suspect Doz is too. As per my 1st NOR post, I made bank on NOR in 2016 when, like you, I was slightly older than I was in 2015. By the way, you mimicked by hashtags. A follower; not a leader. See Own Goal #7 for more colour. Own goal #4

"Oh year, trading on highs, since you and Khaki investments dumped Nor near lows"

NOR high is $1.65. Today's SP represents a 97% retrace. The current SP is down 30% since the time NOR was hyping Spark VM... before the inevitable execution failure, partners (Oracle/Metaswitch) looking elsewhere and subsequent share dump. But somehow you think it is different this time. Own goal #5

"then did the lot on cym"

You are not even able to calculate Apsec's buy average despite the sub-holder announcements and all the top holder lists you pour over on a daily basis. And yet, despite this deficiency, you somehow think you have insights into my trades on this stock. lol Special mention goes to @Cel6 aka the Contrarian Indicator who in Feb/24 said the stock would go below 0.01. In a couple of months it is 300%+ higher than that prediction. Own goal #6

"Still seeing top holders only buying too mate"
    Unsubstantiated. You even tried to tell us Apsec bots were scooping up millions of NOR shares but somehow were not obliged to release a change in Sub-Holder Notice. Own goal #7.

Are you familiar with the Streisand Effect? This is perhaps one of the most (in)famous proverbial own goals. Your posts remind me of this phenomenon. You just make stuff up to counter my research and in doing so...

Have you had time to listen to the AI podcast I posted? Are you able to provide a rational counter-argument that NOR's yet to be commercially-released app is one of 59,000 chatbot apps? Maybe you or Angus could get PO to write the counter-argument on your behalf.

All imo... except all the immutable facts I present as a counter to your made up stories. You remind me of someone...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ $3.063K 62.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62501 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 129458 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.9¢ 647
Last updated 15.59pm 07/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.