NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

Cheers T8. I enjoy being sledged as it's a clear sign a poster...

1. 7,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    Cheers T8.

I enjoy being sledged as it's a clear sign a poster is unable to present a rational counter-argument. The subsequent meltdowns are the icing on the cake.

The perma-bulls are never able to articulate a Business Case for Telcos or a Use Case for Telco customers. I surmise they do not actually understand the tech and never have.

To reiterate my point about NOR's bullish announcements v. execution failure, take Spark VM as a prime example.

NOR released a barrage of Price Sensitive Announcements upon the signing of Spark. The SP went from 0.04's to 0.07. When it became clear, to those who can do basic research, that:
    1. Spark downloads were poor
    2. Revenue generation was nothing like the $50k-$100k "guidance"
    3. The Spark Business Model failed
    4. NOR didn't pay the subs on their Oracle "partnership"
    5. Metaswitch had installed an alternative to NOR VM... despite the "partnership"

The SP tanked and has never reached those previous highs. If anyone bought that pump and still hold today, they are underwater all these years later.

Now compare NOR bullish announcements on Spark VM and then compare how they reported the failures 1-5 above. Hint: One is only able to determine all of 1-5 above, not from NOR announcements but from independent research.

History always rhymes with NOR... but it is only apparent if one is able to DYOR to stress test NOR announcements.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.