NOR 4.17% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

T8 mate you could be correct.maybe just maybe something is about...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    T8 mate you could be correct.

maybe just maybe something is about to happen.

maybe all the years of growler v holla/howler/cel6/cotchy is finally drawing to a conclusion and a winner will be declared.
    will it be the growler who has spruiked negative reviews based on their research of the tech and of competitors or will it be the hopium spruiked by the holla syndicate since 2015.
    does the poster previously known as holla's allegations of market manipulation by some of the posters stand up or is it just another way to ease frustration at the stocks overall poorish performance since 2015 or is it actual manipulation by those in the know to suppress the budding tech giant for their own gain.

well folks in the humble opinion of this commentator its all about to be revealed.

time has come for the great big announcement that holders have been waiting for since 2015. will it be yes from optus or will the optus hopium just fade into the abyss like so many others or will a massive YES light up this forum.
    if that is the case and yes lights up the sky it will have come too late for some [ 2 that i know] genuine holders and perhaps even for yours truly.

ladies and gentlemen and yes even the few trolls i wish all holders well as we march forward towards the big deal.

good luck Norons one and all.

and an off topic to cotchy go eagles [ gotta brag when we can, its been 3 years since we've won 2 in a row.]

all in my hopefully not last opinion.

in the immortal words of Ned Kelly "..such is life.." and in the late discovery ".. you just can't make this stuff up..."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.002(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $13.01K 262.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 43283 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ 54865
Last updated 15.45pm 13/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.