NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

"Im a major holder in Nor and have requested a top holder list...

1. 7,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    "Im a major holder in Nor and have requested a top holder list recently on a few occasions,my request were ignored,to me this blatant disreguard of my requests is not only a disregard for asx rules,this is not a private company,but a publically listed company."

And yet @Cotchy and/or @Cel6 (can anyone tell them apart?) constantly refer to top holders and the lists. So either they are held in higher regard than you or...

NOR are not disregarding ASX rules; besides, share registries are the preserve of ASIC. As a holder, you may physically inspect the registry, free of charge. If you are unable to do this you can ask for a report and they can charge a fee. If either of these requests are denied to you, then NOR are disregarding your rights as a holder.

"A company which i believe is headed in the right direction"

In what way? NOR hasn't made a material sale to a new telco in 5+ years or released a commercially ready product in the same time frame. Are you equating upward SP movement with the achievements of NOR? If so, this adds weight to my point: NOR is over-valued at 20x revenues; well above its peers.

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.