NOR 7.55% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

I didn't love your complaint; I merely corrected it and defended...

1. 7,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2225
    I didn't love your complaint; I merely corrected it and defended the actions of NOR in this case. Perhaps this threw you.

Have you ever considered the company is tired of the constant demands for holders lists? I've never seen threads where holders lists are discussed as much as they are here. Further, I've never seen threads where holders rarely, if ever, discuss the fundamentals of the company.

"Do you really think Paul or Tarrant etc are thinking of us?"

Only during a CR.

"theyre thinking of them and how this feathers their nest,in the long run it feathers mine too"

It depends.

If they are feathering their nests via salaries/directors fees, then they gain and you do not. PO has been paid ~$2.5m whilst burning through nearly $40m in capital and government hand-outs; 'building' a company valued at nearly half that.

If they perform and the SP appreciates on the back of this performance, then you benefit too and even more than them because you can sell without affecting sentiment.

The SP is appreciating. And holders are buoyant. However, the SP is not appreciating on the back of performance but purely on speculation. This is the game. And you've always talked about taking a punt on a spec. And now it is working out for you. So congrats; it's been a long slog.

But, and there is always a but, if actual performance doesn't match the speculation, then what will happen to the SP?

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.004(7.55%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $63.17K 1.307M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 69999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.9¢
  Change
-0.004 ( 7.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ 175100
Last updated 15.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.