NOR 2.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

He's happy for me to post this, knowign how much it infurates...

1. 465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 612
    He's happy for me to post this, knowign how much it infurates growler.. as growler's life has spiralled in to this cesspit, revolving around Nor and Holla every day of his life.
    See, growler is obsessed with him, back to 2015!
    He's wasted his days reqding through 3000 holla posts, picking and choosing what to manipulate.

He's stoked that back then Holla put in over $100k at higher prices, and was down around $100k on Nor.. then Nor picked up before covid, pretty much back to even, briefly up.. then covid crash.

Again growler is all confused, trying to best twist and lie.
    I have the holder lists, and he bought up big the same year tooheys did, in the 1's
    This is what growler is so angry about
    6-7m in the 1's, and plenty more in the 2's

But growler needs to convince himself his enemies are all down, at 2015 levels!
    Sorry growler, if you must know, he's gone from over $100k down, to over $100k up at current prices. You dont need to know how much more, all you need to know is he has more Nor than ever, and isn't selling any until much higher.
    $100k+ profit is not worth the investment over 8+ years, with the 1st 6+ years holding a loss.
    Big news, expected tier 1's and hyperscaler news should well and truly make it worthwhile.
    So, no growler, as much as you hope he's in the red, you'll have to accept it's now just a matter of how much profit.
    ..and no, been in the same house for a good 8 years
    Loaded up on nor this side of covid. Sorry to spoil it for you.

Great to see you hammer
    Notice how no not held trolls hit your MAY thread when it gets mass dumped to a new record low of 4.3c recently? Only proper scumbags regularly troll not held stocks.
    You all have 1 thing in common. You all hold woeful other stocks, but only troll Nor. Hmmm

Days since growler has posted about Holla: 0
    - it's always 0
    Any danger growler.. any danger of going a week without any references to Holla?
    A week without stalking him or his family?
    A week without posting about his footy team, pets, anything
    Is your life seriously that sad, nothing but Nor and Holla?
    Jesus it's pathetic mate.
    Move on, 1 day at a time (without anything Holla)
    Everyone is sick to death of you filthy twisted obsession

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $28.28K 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147328 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 97885
Last updated 14.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.