NOR 2.00% 4.9¢ norwood systems limited

"Hopefully Nor has something to do with Microsoft Build this...

1. 7,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2266
    "Hopefully Nor has something to do with Microsoft Build this week, in a couple of days time (3 day event). Otherwise, hopefully another upcoming hyperscaler event."

Hope dies last.

I'd have thought anyone who has mastered using the Google machine to list the top hyperscalers in the whole world would be able to navigate to the MS Build site and look at the list of speakers/partners for the event.

Failing that, how about simple logic. OpenAI just announced a game changing development to ChatGPT. Microsoft have invested $billions in OpenAI for profit sharing. If I haven't lost you yet, what comes next? Microsoft ditches OpenAI to go all in with NOR or something different?

Meanwhile, hot on the heels of the Microsoft and Google announcements re: AI-powered virtual assistants, there are stories about Amazon upgrading Alexa to match the other offerings:

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/22/ama...n-ai-overhaul-monthly-subscription-price.html

Oh wait... maybe NOR has secretly been working with Amazon to upgrade Alexa using CogVoice!!!! lolz

Who is left on your hyperscalers list?

Now imagine how much PO is flapping after all these announcements. Who do you think has the biggest portion of global mindshare for Virtual Assistants? OpenAI/Microsoft or Google or Amazon or NOR? And if you were a telco considering CogVoice would you now put it on hold to consider the impact of the offerings by the tech majors?

How long until someone in the T20 realises CogVoice is dead and decides to bail? Before or after the pending CR?

All imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $28.28K 553.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 147328 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ 97885
Last updated 14.48pm 17/06/2024 ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.