NOR 1.96% 5.0¢ norwood systems limited

You have posted 5000 Nor troll downramps in 2 years since you...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    You have posted 5000 Nor troll downramps in 2 years since you and Khaki sold out with big losses after COVID, around the time you changed from Held 1.7c to not held.
    You have been wrong about almost everything you have posted in the last 2 years, but you spend your life on here arguing and fighting with any poster who dares post anything on Nor, falsely claiming you are right and they are wrong, because of your vendetta against the company, especially the CEO and a few holders now seeing the profits, with much more to come.
    You lie, stalk and harass posters who call you out for your lies and misinformation.
    2 years of daily trolling (excluding your AWOL weeks), as the SP goes from 1c to 5c. What's the point of wasting your life trolling Nor?
    Is it still not obvious the market is against you?
    I know I bought many more than I intended to, purely knowing what you're doing, and how well it has worked out.
    Much appreciated, champion.
    You have earned me good $, buying more knowing how wrong your trolling is, since certain larger players were allegedly attempting to shell Nor.
    Coincidence how dominant you have been on Nor threads since that plan was obliterated, and holders have continued buying up the severely undervalued Nor since 1's, after so much apparent driving the price down to shell value following COVID.
    IMO, fact.

Last edited by Cel6: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $23.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $7.928K 157.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 172328 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 104690 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.