NOR 2.04% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I find this interesting tooWhen COVID smashed nor from 7c highs,...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    I find this interesting too
    When COVID smashed nor from 7c highs, quickly to 2's, the time where large holders are alleged/rumoured/speculated to have commenced switching towards attempting to shell Nor, after large holding values were decimated... Is precisely when YOU started this thread, HELD 2.9c, sell.
    Look at the early pages of this thread.
    95% growler posts. Nothing but extreme down ramping, trolling, scaremongering.

It makes complete sense now, if bigger players were expecting big profits with anticipated deals prior to COVID. The price was rising quickly to 7c, then everything wiped out with COVID panic.
    Suddenly they can't get out, let alone make profits.

It would make complete sense if Nor was to become shell value, with the price driven down to say 1c.. only a few $mil MC at the time, with years of accumulated tax losses to be huge value if shelled!!

Then you, along with Bottle, Billy, DD and co started daily trolling, all the illiquid posts, CR posts, and so on.. like it was your job to destroy Nor on HC.
    Then bigger, loyal holders started buying up the bargain from 1c, believing Paul would eventually succeed.
    Tarrant obviously saw the same as the smarter holders did, and began buying up nor in a big way.. and suddenly the alleged shell plans were falling apart, so costly!!

Any wonder some people might dedicate their lives to getting back at Nor and holders for not only big losses, but the mammoth anticipated $ that drifted away as the the company pushed towards success, which will result in large profits for Tarrant especially, PO and other loyal long term holders who realised what was potentially taking place, and took full advantage.

All IMO, allegedly, etc.. but, I think most people know it..
    Last edited by Cel6: 24/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.6¢ $65.50K 1.386M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 306 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 220000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.