NOR 0.00% 4.0¢ norwood systems limited

General Comments, page-8095

1. 300 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 477
    LOL
    Do you think if you keep hoping and lying about holders being "deeply in the red" as you are on other stocks, it might come true?
    It's a weekly obsession of yours, falsely claiming holders are down.
    It seems you're straight back in to lying and attacking holders after another suspension.

You would have to drive the price back in to the 3's for me to be in the red, let alone "deeply" Sorry to dampen your spirits.
    You have consistently proven to have no idea about any holders, but forever making false and grossly inaccurate claims about their positions.

I know it infuriates you that large holders are currently comfortably in the green, with multiple rounds of major news potentially very soon, with the SP pushing higher and higher.
    You will have to learn to accept that Nor is going to be success, and larger holders who bought up since your exit at lows will do very well indeed

Please try to stop lying, especially about you making money on Nor
    We all know why you have spent the absolute majority of your life in recent years trolling relentlessly, with some days seeing over 10 downramps from you.
    The facts are that you held Nor all the way down to 1.7c, then changed to not held, as the price was driven to 1c lows.

Smart holders bought up from low 1's, and follow JT in with many more.. That's why your favourite holders are already enjoying being in the green, with plenty of Nor approaching major news... And how it gets you!!!!

Have another great night on HC trolling Nor.
    Must be so rewarding for you, lol
    IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.9¢ $12.09K 305.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 145000 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 123849 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.